The definition of being “Hit” is when the airsoft BB hits any part of the players’ clothing, body, or weapon.
Once a player is “Hit”, he or she will raise their weapon over their head and shout “HIT” and put reflecting (green, yellow or red) west on a visible point.
Safety kill rule will apply to ALL 5-6 meter distances by just pointing weapon and saying “BANG-BANG”. Eye contact must be established. “Killed” player can call for a MEDIC.
Silent kill rule will apply to close range distance by just saying three times “SILENT KILL” and little touch with both hands on the opponents shoulders. “Killed” player is instantly going to the MASH for respawn.
NO BLIND SHOTS!!!
Ricochets DO NOT count as hits.
Hits through the bushes COUNT as a kill.
It is NOT ALLOWED to call enemies hit. You are allowed to shot on enemies till HIT has been shout.
If you have any issues with enemies not calling HIT, report it to your team leader, who will report that to GAME MASTER/MARSHALL.
All integrity violations and non calling of “hits” will be dealt with swiftly and severely. Failure to call hits will result in an immediate ejection from that day’s game event.
Each team will start with 3 medics. Medic can heal 2 times every player by putting armband around the arm and staying in contact 1 minute. Third HIT, you go directly to MASH. Exiting MASH is every 20 minutes or on full hour. 5 minutes bleedout. Wounded player can be walked or dragged from the hitting point to the shelter. Wounded player can’t shoot while healing but Medic can but maintaining the contact. If the contact is interrupted, healing must start again. Only Medic heal Medic or two players by maintaing the contact for 1 minute and putting the band around his arm.
One of the side missions will be MOBILE MASH rule… Each side will start with ONLY 3 MEDIC players…each MEDIC will receive our exclusive Adriatic Airsoft MEDIC PATCH (only for the game) Each side will need to find their own MOBILE MASH BOX with 2 more extra patches inside…And there will be 2 more NEUTRAL BOXES with MEDIC PATCHES (each box contains 2 Medic Patches) hidden somewhere at the AOO (area of operations)…More MEDIC PATCHES, more MEDIC players, more healling…
Mobile MASH BOX contains clock, band and red cross sign. All parts need to be placed on spot you choose. Mobile MASH can be destroyed by opposite side by taking down all components and placing them in the MASH BOX. In that case, ALL players who were healling, need to go to the HQ MASH for another healling. HQ MASH can’t be destroyed.
- ANY kind of explosives are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!!!
- NO OPEN FLAME or SMOKING in AO (area of operations)!!!
- NO smoke grenades or flash bangs at ALL!!!
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE ISLAND DUE TO LIFE-THREATENING BEHAVIOR!
There will be designated smoking areas!!!
- Single shot ONLY according the chroning rules (class 1)
- AIM the body, not the head
- BANG-BANG rule apply up to 3m
Night game rules
- DURATION: 22:00hrs-03:00hrs
- Flash light, muzzle flash generator or tracer must be mounted on the replica and must be used during the shooting
- Night and thermal visions are allowed, but be aware of strobe light that will be used in the Underground of Little Brother
- Red lightstick or red light helmet mounted must be used when player has been hit.
- NO MEDIC, there will be several MASH points, marked in different color for each team, that can be used for respawn, so when you are HIT, turn the RED light ON and head to the nearest MASH for respawn
- SEMI ONLY in the CQB